Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great new music

I've just found some amazing new music that I want to share with you... There's a songwriter named Andy Gullahorn that just put out an incredible CD called 'Reinventing The Wheel'. I have is previous CD's, that are great, but this is even better... I highly recommend checking it out, www.andygullahorn.com. The whole CD is amazing, but if you only have time to listen to one song, check out 'That Guy', a daring song to write with an amazing message.

Also, my good friend Erik Balkey, who stopped touring full-time last year to focus more on songwriting, has really hit a new level with his writing, which was more than fantastic to begin with. Go to his myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/familyalbumbyerik, and listen to the song 'My Daddy Is My Spiderman'.

You will be glad you took the time to listen to these writers.

No comments: