Friday, April 20, 2007

8 states in a day

I'm writing from Rhode Island... If I stretch my arms out wide, I can reach both Connecticut and Massachussets from here!
I am starting my Northeast Tour tonight in Raynham, MA, I'm very excited about the gig tonight at Rick's Music, which will also be a fundraiser for 'Homes For Our Troops'.

It turns out it's a long way from Alabama to Massachussets... After driving to Knoxville Wed. night (for some 5-star accomodations at the Adkins household), I drove through no fewer than 8 states yesterday! Man, that was fun. Thank goodness for XM Radio and day baseball games. My wheels hit the pavement in Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Today, we're adding Rhode Island and Mass, with Alabama and Georgia on Wed, for a 3-day total of 12 states. Just in case you're keeping track at home.

No comments: