Saturday, July 07, 2007

My latest project

I'm starting a new songwriting project, thought I'd let you know about. I am going to do a full CD of songs about people, places and events in my home state of Alabama. Y'all probably already realize how much I love Alabama, I thought it'd be fun to dig into some specific characters and places that I don't yet know about. I am going to try and find something from every area of the state to write about, and do some interviews, and then travel around and get some photos of what the songs are about.
Don't know how long this will take, but hopefully by early 2008 I'll have this project ready, tenatively titled 'This Is Alabama'.
If any of you know of anything/anyone in Alabama that you think would make for a good song, please let me know.
Thanks!

No comments: