Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hey Mon, that fish has a head!

Howdy y'all -
We are down in the Bahamas for a great vacation at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island. I know what you're thinking, how does a folk singer afford a trip to the Bahamas? Well, he doesn't! My wife is a Pampered Chef Director, and she earned the trip for FREE!! It is a great place, there's a huge waterpark and about 14 pools and 4 beaches at this resort.
We went into Nassau for dinner Tuesday night, and I figured I'd get some fresh seafood. I ordered grouper and snapper, and boy was it fresh. The snapper still had it's head on^%$^%$!#$#! I guess that's how we know it's fresh. I just used the word fresh a lot in that paragraph.

After going home for a few days, I'll be heading off to Denver next weekend for the big show at Swallow Hill, where I'll be joined on stage by the one and only Rob Seals. Can't wait!

No comments: